Waxing is a very safe and effective, instantaneous, temporary hair removal treatment. Regular waxing treatments can both reduce the density and diameter of the hair growth over time.
Some of the benefits of waxing:
- It lasts longer than shaving because it pulls the hair from the roots, so perfect for vacation!
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you are like me that has skin susceptible to discolouration even for a minor cut
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root
- Shaving can result to stubbles. If you don’t shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair regrowth
- Waxing is not always painful, if you do it right, it is almost pain-free
- Waxing is fast and convenient
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving